MARES AVANTI EXCEL FINS SILVER
Mares Avanti Excel Fins
The Avanti Excel combines a lot of great Mares technology into a unique and extraordinary fin for demanding divers.
Avanti Excel diving fins have a blade length of 29.5 to 35.5 cm depending on the size. The fins have a closed, anatomical foot pocket. Soft longitudinal inserts allow for controlled deformation of the blade when fin cutting. The channeled shape moves more water and generates more thrust for the same amount of effort. Muscle power is thus converted into propulsion. The materials used are 3 specific for maximum elasticity, high durability and resistance to wear.
The main features of the Avanti Excel diving fins are:
- Anatomically shaped foot part
- Reinforces the power transmission from the foot to the fin blade
- Tri-material blade with Channel Thrust system
Tri-material valveTri-material valve Patented technology designed to optimize performance, safety and reliability. The tri-material valve is covered with a hard polyurethane, the sealing surface is coated with a soft polyurethane for perfect tightness. Tri-material (brass, soft polyurethane, and heavy-duty polyurethane) creates a whole new level of durability.
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber-Technopolymers
- Flossenblattlänge: 33cm / 13in (size 42/43)
- Blade Thrust Area: 560cm² / 86.8in² (size 42/43)
- Gewicht der Flosse: 0.6kg / 1.3lb (size 42/43)